29.3.10

D.I.Y. ??

Photobucket

Tranforma as tuas All Star numas sandálias fashion. As tiras e cordões são uma das tendências deste ano, uma boa oportunidade para reciclar e dar um novo sentido às tuas Converse.
Se não te apetece entrar em trabalhos manuais.. compra aqui: www.freepeople.com

Get some scissors and start recycling your footwear. Transform your old All Start in this amazing sandals, inspired in the new fashion trend. If you don't feel like "do it yourself", you can just buy them here: www.freepeople.com

Photobucket

Para mais inspirações de D.I.Y. :
For more D.I.Y ideas :
P.S. I made this...

5 comentários:

OooKellyNicky disse...

Love the way you cute up the shoes! Really cool. I would never think to do that.

Kabujurra disse...

you got me wrong! I didn't cut this shoes! i found them on the site Freepeople.com, But instead of buying, I'm really thinking to try to Do this myself! =D

then.. the "PS. I made this" is a link to site of DIY inspirations...

**big kiss**

Carina Joana disse...

Loveee!

Sara aka Melissa Molko disse...

Muito criativa a ideia... Vou espreitar mais desse D.I.Y. ;) Olhaaaaaaa tu fizeste anos!! Parabéeens atrasados :P (não tens facebook ou coisa assim? Andei lá a ver se te via! :p Se sim, adiciona-me "Sara De Matos Cunha") Beijinhos!

Kabujurra disse...

Hello Sara!! Obrigada pelos parabens =) claro que tenho facebook, vou já te adicionar! ***